Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Saturday morning I ran in the Frigid 5, a 5 mile race at Mitch Park in Edmond. It was SUPER cold. After running just a few minutes, I couldn't feel my nose. Despite temperatures in the 30's, I had a great time with a bunch of my running buddies. Here are a couple pictures from the starting and finishing line.



Saturday evening, Chris and I ate at Iguana Grill. It's in the Automobile Alley district downtown that is slowly being revived. The food was yummy. The best fajitas we've had and trust me we've had our fair share of fajitas. Afterwards, we headed next door to Sara Sara Cupcakes for dessert. The cupcakes were HEAVENLY. We shared banana with snickers, red velvet, and chocolate and peanut butter. I loved the all-white interior of the house. It's definitely not your typical Oklahoma bakery. It was nice to branch out and eat somewhere different than the norm. We came home and Chris had everything set up to watch our wedding and honeymoon DVD's. It was really sweet. It's crazy to think it's almost been 4 years since we said our vows. I know I'm only 27, but I feel a hundred years older than that girl in the white dress! Chris also made me a homemade card. It was really creative and thoughtful, way better than my store bought card I got him! Thanks babe for a great day! I love you! I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Tiffany Cooper said...

I heard about that cupcake place...I need to go after reading this. Congrats on a great race!