Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Flatout Bread

One day at Wal-mart, I came across Flatout flat bread, a cross between a pita and tortilla, but bigger. I thought I would give them a try and now I'm hooked. The have different varieties, but my favorite is the light whole wheat original or italian. I've used them for chicken burritos and breakfast wraps. Tonight, I tried pizza with turkey pepperoni, a bit of cheese and sauce, and red and green bell peppers...so yummy. The pizza came out to only 5 points on Weight Watcher's. Not a substitute for Old Chicago's, but it will do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelli,
I found these at walmart the other day and so I decided to buy them because you said they were so good...you're right! They are my new favorite thing!!! Let me know what else you find that's healthy and delicious...I'm always looking for new things!!
Alicia