Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sunset Beach

Since I'm brand new to the blog world, I thought I would share some of the fun things Chris and I have already done this summer. I'll share our adventures over the next few posts. We traveled to Sunset Beach, North Carolina the last week in May with my family. My aunt has a beach house and she was so sweet to let us stay in her beautiful home. This was my second trip to Sunset Beach, but Chris's first. It's a very quaint town that can only be reached by a draw bridge. It was very relaxing. We found an irresistible ice cream shop and indulged almost every night! We had a blast and loved watching Evie, my niece, experience the ocean for the first time.

The view from outside the lower balcony.

Evie taste testing sand. Yummy!

Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

Chris and I on the beach.


My Dad body surfing. He's a big kid in a grown man's body.

Me, Evie, and Nana taking a stroll on the beach.

My sister Andrea and Evie hanging out in the rocking chairs.

Some surfer dude, I mean my dad, and Evie

The whole family on our last day.


1 comment:

Tiffany Cooper said...

I love these pics! You have an awesome family!