Monday, July 21, 2008

It's Official...

Well, it's official. I'm a blogger. I've always enjoyed reading other people's blogs, but thought I didn't have time or wasn't "techy" enough to do it. I know all of you who have kids want to throw something at me because I said I don't have time. I finally dismissed all my arguements and caved. My schedule's is pretty full, but if I have time to watch The Hills, I have time to share a glimpse into my life. I am 26 years old and can't text message (gasp!), but I'm not 80 and did grow up in the information age, so I can learn. My sister-in-law, Amy, had some of the girls in our Bunco group over for dinner and Blogging 101. Amy's a good teacher and dinner was great. Thanks Amy!
Leah, Alison, and myself working on our blogs. My back's to the camera because I was probably too dazed and confused to notice . We ended the night with Alison's yummy cookies!

2 comments:

Alecia said...

Welcome to the world of Blog! I think you'll enjoy it! Hope you're doin' well...and I still need to see that cute house of yours :-)
<><

Tiffany Cooper said...

here's the thing. you are a woman so I know you can multi-task...it's our nature. so you can watch the hills and blog at the same time:)