Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hot Date

Chris and I had a very exciting Friday night last weekend. Chris came home from work and I had broken out my Rodney Yee yoga DVD's I purchased when I was training for my marathon. Sadly, that was over 2 months ago and this was the first time I had used them. At first, he seemed rather amused, but after some razing from me, I talked him into giving it a try. I know he was thinking it was fluffy and would be a piece of cake, but it's actually a lot harder than it looks. After yoga class and a quick cat nap by Chris, we headed out to pick me up some soup from Panera. On our way back home, Chris asked me, "Want to go to the car wash?" I laughed and said, "Sure." A side note: Chris has found this car wash that him and a couple of his buddies love. I've never even thought twice about car washes. I guess it's a big deal to guys. So, I jokingly told Chris maybe we could make out during our hot date at the car wash. We didn't, but I did give him one peck. I know I've made all of you jealous, so if you want the location of the car wash for your next night out, let me know.

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Josh and I want to know where this car wash is at. :)

Amy said...

You can tell from the look of our cars that car washes aren't a big deal to Steven or I. But maybe we should try it...would it be bad with 2 kiddos in the back??