Sunday, November 23, 2008

OU/Texas Weekend

I know I've been MIA for awhile, so I'm going to do a little catch up from the last month. Chris and I went to Dallas for the game. We had so much fun despite the outcome of the game. Thanks Steven and Amy for the tickets! We owe you some serious babysitting. We also saw Michael Buble in concert Saturday night in Fort Worth. It's our second time to see him this year. He was just as good the second time. I love his Frank Sinatra-style of music. It's very romantic. If you have a chance to see him, it's worth it. We tried to go eat downtown before the concert, but couldn't get a table anywhere. We were starving, so we had to resort to eating at fast food tex-mex restaurant. Very romantic! After the initial frustration, we couldn't help but laugh and had to take a picture. Another Starke memory.

Our romantic dinner


Michael Buble

1 comment:

Alecia said...

I LOVE Michael Buble....if I knew he was in Dallas in November I would've been there...I went to see him in Dallas my birthday weekend back in March...it was my 2nd time to see him as well....he's an amazing performer. Glad you all had a great time...romantic diner and all ;-)